If in case your amazon prime is not working on Roku streaming device, thus this would be your permanent solution to the problem. We would love to tell you that how you can make your amazon prime work on Roku in an easy way.
One of the coolest things about having a Roku is the practically infinite ways you can customize it to your specific needs. You may add channels, twist its look and feel & make it your own media player.
Considering how cheap it is, the Roku competes very easily with the Firestick. Especially when you can add amazon prime video as a channel.
How to Add Amazon Prime Video to Roku? - Amazon Prime not Working on Roku
Amazon prime video is a channel on Roku, if you know how to add channels, you may skip this guide and move further. If you haven’t added a channel yet, this is how you do it.
- Turn on all so you’re at the Roku home screen.
- Push the home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Streaming Channels from the left menu to open the Channel Store.
- Scroll or look for Amazon Prime Video.
- Tap on add channel from within the amazon prime video page.
Want to Activate Your Roku or Facing any Activation issue Visit at Roku Com Link Help & Support Click on Below Link -
Your channel should now come alongside all your others. You may add amazon prime video by using the Roku mobile app too.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Select the Channels icon at the bottom and select Channel Store.
- Browse or search for Amazon Prime Video and pick it.
- Select Add Channel.
When you go home and start your Roku, the channel will be ready for view. If you are on a desktop computer, you may add the channel from the Roku website.
To do that, you can go to the website and select the add channel. As long as you are signed in with your Roku account, the channel will be added to your lineup.
As you add the amazon prime video on Roku, you will require the login to a channel with your Amazon account details. As it’s a subscription channel, you will need to do this and have Roku save the details for later use.
Amazon Prime not Working on Roku
if you did not understand how to add amazon prime on your Roku.
If in case your amazon prime is not working on Roku, they will guide you step by step and their advice will help you do the best for your entertainment purposes.
The critical part will be explained to you. Many users will find it difficult to follow the above steps but with the help and support of our Roku technicians, you are good to go.
- Spectrum App Not Working
- Sony Crackle Com Activate
- Roku Stick No Signal HDMI
- Roku Pin Reset
- Roku HDCP Error
- Roku Error Code 018
- Roku Error Code 017
- Roku Error Code 16
- Roku Error Code 013
- Roku Error Code 012
- Resolve Roku Error Code 011
- Roku Error Code 006
- Resolve Roku Error Code 005
- Roku Error Code 003
- Resolve Roku Error Code 001
- Hulu Not Working On Roku
- Go Roku Com Connectivity
- CBS All Access On Roku
- Apple TV Not Working On Roku
- AMC Roku Activate
- Amazon Prime Not Working On Roku
- ABC App Not Working
- How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku
- Netflix Not Working on Roku
- Amazon Prime is Not Working on Roku
- Resolve Roku Connected But not Working issue Easily
- Quick Steps on How to Solve Roku Error Code 009