How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku with the help of this post is easy to understand and know. The new season is something that brings a smile at the face of their fans and the fans could not be able to hold their excitement for this. If you are the one fan who is looking for a method to activate NFL Game Pass on Roku, you are in the right place.
Before Moving Further- Know Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku
NFL Game Pass is an online streaming service that provides you the access for every game of NFL that is happening in the year 2019. Be it the broadcast replays without the commercials, condensed replays, different camera angles views. Everything is fully loaded with action and fun and cool features that can let you find games on a deep level then you can imagine.
You also get access to Roku NFL game pass programming, like HBO’s Hard Knocks series & more. This service is a football fan’s dream, especially for those who want to get rid of cable but still watch football.
Way to Install/Activate the NFL Game Pass on Roku
You can simply install and use the NFL Channel on Roku. Below are the steps by which you know how to activate NFL game pass on Roku:
- From your Roku’s home screen, go to Streaming Channels >> Search Channels and enter “NFL” – How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku.
- Chose “NFL” and then chose “add channel” The NFL channel will be listed as the last channel on your Roku’s home screen.
- To authenticate the channel to allow the streaming of locked content, launch the NFL game pass channel on your Roku and then select the settings option, NFL game pass channel on your Roku and chose settings from home screen menu.
- Select the account you wish to Sign into, and follow the instructions below based on which account(s) you have. Call at the Roku Experts at 1-888-335-1333 immediately after this.
- For access to NFL games broadcast by CBS, visit the NFL websites auth page, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and log in to your CBS All Access account. Get a CBSAll Access 1-week free trial here – How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku.
- To access NFL Network and RedZone, go to the NFL website authorization page, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and select your pay-tv provider from the list or use the search box to find it. If you can’t see your provider, it means your provider does not allow their customers to watch.
- Please note that your pay TV subscription must include the NFL Network to stream the NFL network through the Roku NFL channel. If you do not have a participating pay-tv account, we recommend Sling TV or Fubo TV – get a Sling TV free trial here or a Fubo TV free trial here.
To access NFL Game Pass, select “Sign In,” visit NFL websites Roku activation page, enter the code shown in the Roku channel on that website, and log into your NFL Game Pass account. Get an NFL Game Pass 1-week free trial here.
If you are facing any trouble related to the above blog or you want to ask questions or looking for the Technical support for Activating NFL game pass, simply call at 1-888-335-1333.