When you are trying to setup your Roku device then you might struggle to connect it with the Wi-Fi network. That is why, how to solve Roku error code 014.40 is one of the most common problems that most of the Roku users tend to experience. Therefore, Roku Technicians can help and assist you to resolve error code 014.40.
In this blog, we will discuss in detail how to solve Roku error code 014.40 on your own.
What is Roku Error Code 014.40?
The Roku device can connect with the Ethernet connection or with the WiFi network and allow you to stream video service on mobile phones, TV, and computer. However, many times people report error code 014.40 on their Roku devices.
Error 014.40 occurs if you do not enter incorrect password for the connection. Therefore, make sure you enter the right password while connecting with the WiFi network.
What is the Reason for Roku Error 014.40?
There are several reasons why you might experience Roku error code 014.40. Try contacting Roku technician
Cache: With time the cached data might get corrupted and lower the loading speed as well as the overall experience of the user.
Improper WiFi Connection: Many times, the Roku Error 014.40 is caused as a result of incorrect WiFi passwords. For Roku to establish properly it is important to have a secure WiFi connection.
Mac Filtering: Sometimes if Mac filtering is switched on, then there are high chances that Mac id for Roku device is banned.
Roku Error Code 014.40 Solved
Now, that you have a brief idea about reasons for Roku error 014.40. Here is how you can fix then. But if the errors persist then it is always better to get assistance from Roku technician
Enter the Correct Name of the Network
Make sure you are selecting the right network. If choose the wrong wireless connection it will automatically chow you error code 014.40. You can get help finding the correct wireless connection name from Roku technicians.
Enter the Right Password
Make sure you are entering the right password while connecting to the network. If you are sure that you are entering the right password but still the error is shown then try getting help from the Roku technicians for recovering the password.
Want to Activate Your Roku or Facing any Activation issue Visit at Roku Com Link Help & Support Click on Below Link -
Power Cycle Roku Device
Many times, the cache is corrupted in the device and as a result, it might be the reason for the connectivity problem. Follow the power cycling steps to solve this problem.
- Disconnect Roku from the console and switch it off.
- Switch on the console while switching off the router.
- Now, take out the plug from the socket.
- Hold and press the power button for 2-3 minutes but do not a plugin.
- Now, plugin both.
- Try connecting Roku with the console and see if the problem is resolved.
If the Roku error 014.40 persists then try connecting with a Roku Technician for help.
- Spectrum App Not Working
- Sony Crackle Com Activate
- Roku Stick No Signal HDMI
- Roku Pin Reset
- Roku HDCP Error
- Roku Error Code 018
- Roku Error Code 017
- Roku Error Code 16
- Roku Error Code 013
- Roku Error Code 012
- Resolve Roku Error Code 011
- Roku Error Code 006
- Resolve Roku Error Code 005
- Roku Error Code 003
- Resolve Roku Error Code 001
- Hulu Not Working On Roku
- Go Roku Com Connectivity
- CBS All Access On Roku
- Apple TV Not Working On Roku
- AMC Roku Activate
- Amazon Prime Not Working On Roku
- ABC App Not Working
- How to Activate NFL Game Pass on Roku
- Netflix Not Working on Roku
- Amazon Prime is Not Working on Roku
- Resolve Roku Connected But not Working issue Easily
- Quick Steps on How to Solve Roku Error Code 009
- Roku Error Code 014.40 Quick Fix | 1-888-909-0205 | Roku Help & Support